Saturday, February 27, 2010
Things I Have Learned
Hi kitties and beans. Here I am in my new forever home. Now you can see what I look like after my surgeries. You can understand why I was worried about getting to go home with some good beans. It will take a while for my coat to grow back and then I will be one suave and debonair mancat! One thing I have learned: I like having my picture taken. All the better for you to see my mancatliness in all its glory.
Other things I have learned:
1. It is small leap up onto the kitchen counter - where food is prepared.
2. It is an even smaller leap to the top of the dining table - where food is eaten!
3. I am not supposed to be on top of the kitchen counter or the dining table.
4. Every sound of a can being opened sounds like it must have cat food inside.
5. In my opinion, every can being opened does have cat food inside.
6. In the beans' opinion, #5 is not true.
7. I like all kinds of cat toys, especially the feather toy.
8. I like my cat tree. Here you can see me sitting in it and looking at my back yard. I love looking at my back yard. I am practicing running to the back door, so when it opens, I can escape.
9. The V-E-T told me today that it would be immoral for me to escape and go outside because I am sick and might make other kitties sick if I had a fight with them. I still want to go outside. The beans say, NO!
10. I will look at other kitty blogs and see what it looks like outdoors at your places so I don't want to run outside so much.