Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bird of the Day


Here is a birdie. He was sent to me by the father of one of the Food Lady's best friends who lives in this place. I call him the Birdie Man. He is sending me lots of birdie pictures to look at. I will share them with you. I have to ask the Birdie Man what this birdie is called. Do any of you know? I like having the birdie pictures in my house because I can't get to the birdies outside.

Also, the Food Lady bean wants you all to know that she has been very, very busy with a work project. That is why she hasn't been around to visit your bloggies for me, and why this is the first post for weeks and weeks. I'm putting her back to work. See you all soon!

6 comments:

  1. We don't know what kind of bird that is...some kind of thrush? Beats us. It looks tasty, though! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some sort of sparrow? Mommy calls 'em LBJ's: Little Brown Jobs.
    We are looking forward to more posts...one small claw in the arm can work wonders...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you again Jackpot! Thanks for shaing the birdie picture, I love to watch birdies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackpot, we missed you sweetie!...That is a cute little birdie friend you have there!...Hope you are doing well and having a fun holiday weekend...kisses handsome friend...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackpot!! That looks like a very tasty...er, we mean nice birdie!! We have no idea what kinda birdie it is. We'll ask mom to look in her birdie book...maybe she can figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jackpot!! How are things going?
    We love to watch birdies too,since we do not go outdoors!! It;s the best TV show ;)heehee
    Mom thinks it is a sparrow too :P
    Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

    ReplyDelete