Friday, March 19, 2010

Guard Cat, Watch Cat


Hi kitties! I'm here on my guard cat, watch cat location in the front of my house. It is very comfy and gives me a good view of all the cats, dogs, people and cars that are on my street. You never know when one of them might try to come in the house and interrupt my Food Lady Bean when she is petting me or feeding me or adoring me. I'm keeping track of every single animal, person and vehicle so I know how and when to protect her!


Uh oh! Loud car zooming down street! Dogs on street! I need my cell phone so I can save their pics and send them to other cats so they can beware too! Stay inside, Food Lady.



The biggest danger for my Food Lady might be the BACK YARD. There are many menaces lurking there, especially Slinky the Interloper Cat from next door. He keeps eating our nip. There are also fast flying birds who makes lots of noise. And giant trees. There's a lot for me to keep track of back here. My guard cat/watch cat job is keeping me very busy. I have to run very fast between my posts so that I don't miss anything important.
That is why I need MORE FOOD. Do you think the Food Lady got the hint?

8 comments:

  1. Your food lady is lucky to have adopted you, what a great guard cat you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job protecting the Food Lady, Jackpot; she is very lucky you are looking out for her!...You have such a sweet face!!...Have a great weekend...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your human is very lucky to have you, Jackpot. You're a terrific guard cat! And of course you need lots of food to keep up your strength.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackpot, we bet the food lady feels very safe with you on guard! We hope she rewards you with lots of food!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yoo are doing a great job snoopervising. Yoo deserve more food and TREATS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great job you do at watching everything for the food lady. Don't let anyone get in there. And you look very happy in your new home which is great. You sure do deserve more treats since you are such a good watch cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi again, Jackpot, you sweet boy!...We tagged you, so stop by our blog today to check it out!...Happy Saturday cutie...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new home! You are a very handsome boy! I'd like you to come to my blog sometime.
    Cat Mandu

    ReplyDelete