Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Santa Is A Cat Toy!

Look at the big green tree that the beans put inside the house for me to play with! I am checking it out. Hmmm.


The tree smells good! It passes the Jackpot smell test.

Oh, the Food Dude is doing something to the tree. If the Food Dude is involved with the tree, I approve!


The beans are staring at the tree and giving it a lot of attention. I better sit right in front of it.



There are packages under the tree now. The beans are excited about the packages. I will sit under the tree so they will be excited about me too. It is nice and warm under the tree.





Ah yes, this is a good place for a cat. The beans think I am just napping under the tree. Actually, I am checking out the hanging things to see which one I should whap. So many choices!




Now I am walking away from the tree so the beans think I don't care about all the whapping toys I have identified.







Hahaha! I found the best whap toy of all. The beans came home and found me whapping this toy around. This whap toy was hanging on the tree. They call him Santa. I got Santa off the tree all by myself and taught him a lesson. Nothing on the tree is safe from my paws!







Oops. Santa is dead on the floor now. I whapped him up, down, and all around. Santa is just a cat toy now. I like the green tree and all the hanging toys. Christmas is for cats! Merry Christmas to all the cats and beans!







12 comments:

  1. MOL, Jackpot, too funny! Now who will leave your presents tomorrow night? Poor Santa. :-D

    Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great tree you've got there Jackpot! That toy Santa is too cool. Merry almost my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS, you deaded Santa???? Can you please bring him back so that he can get his work done??? Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope that's just a Santa stand-in and not the real Santa, Jack Pot! Otherwise, how are we gonna get our presents if he's dedded?? Haha!!

    We love having a tree in our house too...'specially since it has toys all over it!!

    We hope you and your beans have a very Merry Christmas, Jack Pot!! (And yes...it is white here!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finding you under a tree would be a fine Christmas gift for anyone! Merry Christmas from all of us Good Cats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackpot
    YOU were very wise to appear uninterested and wait until the 'rents were gone to truly investigate this BIG GREEN thing. I am glad you were able to find something good to whap off of it.

    Merry Christmas
    purrin
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackpot! Wow what a cool tree you have! We think it is really pretty! We have a tree too - we like to whap the toys on ours too, but we don't have a Santa toy like you do! And oh, we don't think you need to worry about the beans being excited about you - we are sure they are - you look so cute in your pictures how could they not be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings at Christmas to yoo and your family ~ may you have friends at your fire, blessings in your home, and joy in your heart. Merry Christmas dear friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Catzowey Jackpot! Youza whapped Santy Paws smack dabzatini! I Ithinks da Beans selectacatted a purrfecto Tree fur youza. Meowy Cwismus Jackpot! Here's a Man Cat Holly Dazed hug from me tooza youza and another fur yur pawrents cuz I luvs dem too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, dear, you killed Santa? Did you get coal in your stocking?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sure had lots of fun whapping Santa didn't you? We hope you got lots of good stuff for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete